Yamaha BDS677 Blu-Ray Player, Titanium
Yamaha BDS677 Blu-Ray Player, TitaniumDetails
Product Ref: 50335View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The BD-S677 Blu Ray Player can connect to a network via either an ethernet cable or wirelessly, this feature allows you to download BD-Live content such as games, deleted scenes or trailers for compatible discs and also stream videos such as iPlayer, and Youtube.
This Blu Ray player features Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD support which deliver superior quality audio, while the 1080p/24Hz HDMI video output and the x.v.Colour and Deep Colour compatibility ensures outstanding video quality to match.
Yamaha's BD-S677 is also compatible with the Yamaha smartphone/tablet control app and Dropbox to allow you to play music or films that are stored on your phone or tablet, you can even use it to play a game or view apps on your TV.
Built-in WiFi and Network Features
- Miracast compatibility for enjoying a variety of media from a smartphone or tablet
- iPhone/iPad, Android phone/tablet app control
- VUDU compatibility for video on demand (for USA only)
- Dropbox compatibility for accessing to stored contents
- YouTube Leanback compatibility
- Picasa compatibility for viewing digital photos
- Playback DLNA server (PC or NAS) contents
- Software update capability via network
- SACD playback
- HD Audio format bitstream out
- Direct bitstream and multi-channel Linear PCM output via HDMI
- Analogue 2-channel down-mixed audio output
- 192kHz/32-bit audio DAC
- High resolution audio 192kHz/24bit FLAC, ALAC fi le playback compatibility
- Connect to the Internet to access the fun and informative features that BD-Live provides
- BONUSVIEW provides Secondary Video and Audio for enhanced commentary and information
- Wide variety media and format support
- Blu-ray Discs, DVDs, SACDs, CDs
- BONUSVIEW and BD-Live
- Multimedia compatibility:
- MKV with H.264, MPEG PS, MPEG TS, MPEG-4, VOB, AVI, ASF, WMV, DivX Plus HD, AVCHD (Video)
- MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, ALAC (Audio)
- JPEG, GIF, PNG (Picture)
- Playback of JPEG slideshows with MP3 audio sound track
Easy Setup and Operations
- Setup Wizard makes setup easy
- Automatic wireless setup with the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Software upgrade via network or USB
- Multi-language on-screen display GUI
- Sequential operations of the TV, AV receiver and this Player (HDMI CEC)
- One-touch power on and playback from AV Receiver SCENE button via HDMI CEC
- iPhone/iPad, Android phone/tablet app control
- Supports playback of Blu-ray 3D, the latest video format
- 1080p/24Hz-compatible HDMI video output
- x.v.Colour and Deep Colour compatibility
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.