Korg SV-1 88 Stage Vintage Piano, Black w/ FREE Stand and Headphones
Korg SV-1 88 Stage Vintage Piano, Black w/ FREE Stand and HeadphonesDetails
With 36 different sounds to choose from and FX chain and amp modelling capabilities, the Korg SV1 provides many possibilities. This piano has an elegant on-stage appearance, retro style controls This SV1 comes in black and with 88 keys.
This great value bundle includes a pair of Shure SRH440 Headphones and an X-frame keyboard stand.
Product Ref: 40139View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Getting that vintage feel becomes economical, reliable and portable thanks to the Korg SV-1. Its cabinet styling gives it a retro-chic appearance that reflects the pulse and heart of vintage instruments.
36 Sounds to Choose From
There are a choice of 36 sounds, including electric pianos, acoustic pianos, organs, strings and synth. Each category of instrument begins with the essential classics and then moves beyond what other products offer, going into some nostalgic and unique instruments. These include German and Japanese grand piano giants, seven-way velocity swtiched "tine" electric piano and even tape-based of analog strings.
There are even accurately sampled tine, key-off, damper and hammer noises at different velocities. Even piano cabinet resonances have been sampled, to give further accuracy to the pianos. This attention to detail, known as the RX Experience brings an incredible sound to the Korg SV-1. This piano also boasts six separate stages of signal processing, which are all bypass-able.
FX Chain and Amp Modelling Capabilities
- Equaliser (bass, middle and treble): Controllable from the front panel, the EQ allows you to shape the tonal quality of your sound in real-time.
- Pre-FX (Compression, Boost, U-Vibe, Chorus/Vibrato, Tremolo, Wah): Pre-treat your sound or add some vintage vibe with some classic effects modeled by Korg's legendary guitar effects designers.
- Amp Model (Amp Modeling, cabinet simulation and noise reduction): Use amp heads and speaker cabinets to add colour, drive and edge to your sound. Plus, Korg's exclusive Valve Reactor circuitry adds tube-style warmth or snarl.
- Modulation FX (Chorus 1 &2, Phaser 1&2, Flanger and Rotary): Use recreated stomp-box pedals. Korg's rotary speaker emulation has been acclaimed as one of the best, faithfully adding nuance and motion to any organ sound.
- Reverb/Delay (Room, Plate, Hall, Spring, Tape Echo and Stereo Delay): Experiment with four types of reverb, along with a classic tape-echo, plus a tempo-based digital delay, complete with a tap tempo switch.
- Limiter: This ensures your level remains balanced across all sounds, and is only adjustable via the included computer editor/librarian software.
RH3 Real Weighted Hammer Action
The SV-1 features the well-known RH3 Real Weighted Hammer Action allowing for a natural, solid, responsive feel as you play.
Accessible Control Panel with Saveable Options
The front panel ensures quick accessibility on all essential controls, without the confusion of menus. Rotary knobs have illuminated LED's to show the position of the knob, which can be pressed to restore the original setting. If you want to save and quickly call up settings, use the SV-1's eight car-radio style buttons to use your eight saved favourites. To save a setting, you simply adjust the controls to your preferred settings, then press and hold one of the Favourites buttons; when the button flashes, press it again and the settings are now stored. Easy.
Edit Tunings and Pitch with the Function Button
The FUNCTION button on the SV-1 gives access to eight different tuning curves. These include equal, grand piano stretch, electric piano stretch, electric grand, upright stretch, detuned and two user-definable types (which are configurable using the editor/librarian software). Through the Function button you can also access Overall tuning and adjust it by using the EQ treble control. You can quickly recall concert pitch (A=440) by pressing the treble encoder pot and the SV-1 can be transposed into any key.
The SV-1 features balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs; Left and Right audio inputs; MIDI In and MIDI out jacks, USB MIDI Port, and 3 pedal connections: Damper, Pedal 1, and Pedal 2. The Damper pedal is included, which responds to half-pedaling for authentic piano response, rather than simple switch on/off. Pedal 1 is designed for a switch type of pedal, and can operate as a piano Sostenuto pedal, or as a Fast/Slow switch when the Rotary Speaker effect is on. Pedal 2 can accept either a sweep-type pedal - great for authentic Wah effects - or an additional switch pedal, providing access to all three piano pedal functions by adding the Una Corda (soft) function.
Editor/Librarian Software Included
The SV-1 Editor/Librarian software gives you access to certain parameters not available on the SV-1's panel. It allows each of the 36 sounds and the eight Favourites to be programmed and saved individually. This gives the opportunity for you to share your favourite settings with others and for Korg to supply more sounds in the future. The SV-1 Editor/Librarian runs on Mac or PC.
- Number of Keys: 88
- Action: RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3)
- Touch selection: Eight curves
- Polyphony: 80 notes (max)
- Sound generation: EDS (Enhanced Definition Synthesis)
- 36 sounds (6 banks × 6 variations)
- Bank 1: E. Piano 1 Tine EP/Amp, Tine EP/Phaser, Tremolo EP, Dyno EP, VPM Piano, VPM Tine
- Bank 2: E.Piano 2 Reed EP 1, Reed EP 2, Electric Grand, SG-1D Piano, 80's Synth Piano,MIDI Grand
- Bank 3: Clav Clav AC, Clav BC, Clav BD, Clav AD, ElectroPno, ElectraPno
- Bank 4: Piano Grand Piano1, Grand Piano2, Mono Grand, Upright, Piano/Strings,Piano/Pad
- Bank 5: Organ Click Tonewheel, Jazz Tonewheel, Full Tonewheel, Console Organ, Italian Combo, VoxCombo
- Bank 6: Other Full Strings, Tape Strings, 70s Strings, Choir, Synth Brass, Sharp Brass
- Demo: 36 × incorporated demos
- Equaliser: Bass, Mid, Treble
- Volume: Master Volume Knob
- Tuning: Transpose, Fine tuning, Tuning curves
- Panel Switches: Transpose, Local Off, Touch, Function, Demo = Transpose + Local Off
- Other Controls: 4 switches
- Favourites: 8 favourite switches for quick control panel registration
- Connections: Audio output, Audio input, Headphones, MIDI, Computer, Damper
- MIDI: In / Out
- Headphones: 1 (on the front panel)
- Audio outputs: L, R (2 × XLR, Balanced) | L/Mono, R (2 × 1/4? Jack, Unbalanced)
- Inputs: L/Mono, R
- Computer: USB Type B connector (doubles the MIDI interface), USB 1.1 Supported
- Damper pedal: Korg DS-2H, supplied
- Pedal 1: Footswitch (like Korg PS-1)
- Pedal 2: Volume/expression (like Korg XVP-10 or EXP-2) or footswitch (like Korg PS-1)
- Power supply: Internal switching adapter, AC100 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 15 Watt
- Width: 53.3" (1356 mm)
- Depth: 13.66" (347 mm)
- Height: 6.1" (157 mm)
- Included Accessories:
- Power cable
- User Guide
- Accessory Disk
- Music stand
- Damper pedal (Korg DS-2H)
- SV-1 Editor (Windows / Mac)
SV-1 Editor System Requirements
- USB port(s) required
- 32 and 64 bit Versions of:
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3 or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 or later,
- Microsoft Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium IV / 2 GHz, or more.
- Pentium D or more than Core Duo is recommended.
- RAM: 1GB or larger
- USB port(s) required
- Mac OS X version 10.4.11, 10.5 or later
- Apple G4 1.4GHz, or more (Support to Intel Mac).
- Apple G5 or more than Core Duo is recommended.
- RAM: 1GB or larger
Click on the PDF at the top for a full spec sheet of the Korg SV-1 88 key version (including Effects):
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.