TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch 2 Vocal Designer and Looper
TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch 2 Vocal Designer and LooperDetails
The follow-up to TC Helicon's popular VoiceLive Touch, the VoiceLive Touch 2 gives singers even more opportunities to hone their instrument, create new sounds and move the masses.
Please note: Mic Stand not included
Product Ref: 33184View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Your voice is one-of-a-kind, you need something just as unique to accompany it. That's where the VoiceLive Touch 2 comes in. An update from TC Helicon's classic VoiceLive, the second generation gives you a complete suite of production-quality vocal effects including Harmony, Touch Matrix interface with Slider FX for real-time control and modulation, and a VLOOP Performance Looper with loop-specific effects. The non-skid chassis makes the VoiceLive Touch 2 ideal for both mic-stand mounting and desktop use in the studio.
Total creative control
State of the art vocal effects and performance looping all in the VoiceLive's intuitive touch layout gives you unprecedented control of your live sound. With more updates, the VoiceLive Touch 2 gives singers even more opportunities to hone your instrument.
Pro vocals on-the-go
Getting a great vocal sound can be tough gig after gig or during a long recording session. Let the VoiceLive Touch 2 automatically take care of your vocal tone with an Adaptive EQ, compression, de-essing and gating. This frees you up to experiment with your performance using rhythmic effects, slaps and echoes, aggressive distortion and Hardtune natural pitch correction, as well as deep reverb, doubling and the reknowned TC Helicon vocal harmonies.
In Touch with your performance
The Touch buttons on the VoiceLive allow you to explore even further, adding and removing effects and tonal colours seamlessly while you sing. Jump between 36 performance functions in the Touch Matrix. The Slider Bar transforms your sonic landscape, with two levels of editing to give you easy, graphic-based editing and deep editing when you need it.
Make it a HIT - the performance-inspired feature builds intensity into your show. Every preset gains an A/B function via the HIT button, letting you add dazzling effects for the chorus or strip it down for the verse, it's completely up to you!
Send in the clones
VoiceLive Touch 2's six track looper multiplies your musical persona and lets you create a whole composition by yourself. Lots of loop time, stutter effect and reverse make your one-person creations easy, unique and incredible. The LoopAssist function ensures perfect loops every time, offering metronome and quantize.
Discover your creativity
The VoiceLive Touch 2 has been developed with the help of professional artists. Additional MIDI abilities have been added to the Touch 2, allowing you to extend your creativity using other real-time controllers.
Endless styles and genres
The GENRE button allows you to easily browse hundreds of presets to choose a style that suits your voice. The VoiceLive Touch 2 will list the presets that fit your preference. VoiceSupport gives you the opportuity to download new and exciting artist presets each month for free, so you can expand your style even further.
A good set of ears
Embedded RoomSense stereo mics control your harmonies from instruments nearby, just replace the cabled mic for headphone practice or add ambience to your headphone or in-ear monitor mix.
"For me the colour of the voice is such an exciting thing and you can get so many different tones out of the voice as an instrument. The VoiceLive is exciting because it helps you to do that on the fly, without needing to be in a studio."
- Kimbra, Recording Artist (Gotye)
Features and Specifications
- 9 button touch matrix speeds editing and control
- Ultra-responsive Slider FX for hands-on experimentation
- Hit button switches multiple effects from basic to shake it!
- Tap tempo button matches Delay and Rhythmic effects timing to live beats
- Tone feature includes Adaptive EQ, Compression, Gating and De-essing
- Huge, free library of song and artist presets
- Optional 3 button foot switch allows hands-free control
- Reverb, modulation effects and tuner for guitar input
- Innovative mic stand-to-desktop non-skid chassis
- High quality mic pre-amp
- USB for audio recording and playback, preset backup and more
- Mic ControlTM compatible with the TC-Helicon MP-75 or Sennheiser e835FX microphones (not included)
- 3-Switch footswitch available (not included)
- 300 Customisable Presets
- 23 touch buttons
- Power supply
- USB Cable
- User Guide
- Velcro cable wrap
Connections - Analog Inputs
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR, Guitar: 6.3mm (1/4") jack, Aux: 3.5mm (1/8") stereo mini jack
- Impedance: Balanced/Unbalanced: Mic.: 2.14/1.07 kOhm
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm : -127 dBu
- Mic SNR: > 101 dB
- Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
- Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -7 dBU to 17 dBu
- Guitar Input SNR: >115dB
- Aux Input Level @ 0dBu: +2dBu
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 110dB SNR A-weighted
Connections - Analog Outputs
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115dB SNR A-weighted
- Connectors, balanced: XLR (for mono) and 6.3mm (1/4") jacks
- Output Impedance Balanced/ Unbalanced: 80/40 Ohm
- Output Range: Line: 14.5 dBu
- Dynamic Range: > 109 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Headphone Out: 3.5mm (1/8") Mini stereo jack, 32 Ohm, +17 dBu max (180mW max)
- USB: USB-B (control, MIDI and audio I/O)
- MIDI: In: 5 Pin DIN
- Pedal: 1/4" TRS phone jack
- Rubber coated bent aluminum and die-cast metal
- Acrylic touch panel
- Inner bent metal chassis
- Rubberized end caps and level knobs
- Blue-LCD graphic display
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 230 mm
- Width: 180 mm
- Depth: 100 mm
- Weight: 1.6 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.