G&L Tribute S-500 Guitar, RW, Tobacco Sunburst
G&L Tribute S-500 Guitar, RW, Tobacco SunburstDetails
The G&L Tribute S-500 features the power of MFD pickups mellowed by the high porosity of its a Mahogany body. Plus add in a Dual-Fulcrum vibrato which allows bending up or down with unsurpassed stability whilst giving a silky feel through its beefy aluminium vibrato arm.The Tobacco Sunburst model has a 3 ply black pickguard, tinted gloss neck finish and Rosewood fingerboard.
Product Ref: 41511View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
After its release in 1982 as G&L designer, Leo's, version of a traditional double cutaway, bolt on guitar, the S-500 has grown in popularity. Technical features such as the Dual-Fulcrum™ vibrato and Magnetic Field Design™ (MFD) single coil pickups are each designed by Leo himself and add an extra edge to this classically shaped axe.
The MDF™ pickups deliver a bright and sparkly top end and robust bottom end without loosing any midrange focus. As you roll back the volume and Passive Treble and Bass system controls you'll find they become even more crisp and detailed. A push-pull expander switch on the treble pot allows different pickup variations for even more versatility with the neck and bridge combo doing a convincing variation of the ASAT™ special.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge: Leo Fender-designed G&L Dual-Fulcrum™ vibrato
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Hard-Rock Maple with Rosewood fingerboard
- Construction: Bolt On
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck width at Nut: 1 5/8"
- Neck Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: medium C
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo, nickel
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
Pickups & Hardware
- 5-position pickup selector
- bass (PTB™ system)
- push/pull expander on treble pot enabling additional pickup combinations of neck+bridge or all three pickups together
- Tuning Keys: 18:1 ratio, sealed-back
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.