View Full Description
Innovative Hybrid Drum Kit System
The Yamaha EAD10 Drum Module & Sensor is an acoustic electronic drum module system which transforms your acoustic setup into a hybrid kit with studio-quality sounds, samples and effects at your disposal. The EAD10 is designed to run alongside the free Rec'N'Share iOS app which allows you to practice, perform, and record audio and video using your iOS smartphone. The EAD10 not only puts a modern twist on acoustic drums but revolutionises the way that you play.
Enhanced Access and Control
The Yamaha EAD10 system is comprised of two parts, the module, and the sensor. The sensor attaches to your bass drum whilst the module can be positioned anywhere within your setup for easy access and control throughout your practice sessions and performances. Your bass drum activates a trigger in the EAD10 sensor and the built-in stereo microphones record sounds from the entire kit. These signals are passed on to the EAD10 module through two included cables, where you can add effects and alter the sounds before you produce your recording. The finished sounds can be monitored through headphones or PA, or sent to a USB device such as a laptop or smartphone.
The Yamaha EAD10 system is extremely easy to install into your setup. Simply mount the sensor to your bass drum for instant access to a versatile drum trigger and stereo microphone which, when combined, allow you to capture and transform your acoustic drum sounds. The EAD10 module is designed for expandability. With 50 preset/200 user scenes to choose from, you can customise your drum sounds and create your own unique setup to complement your own style. You can easily connect additional triggers and drum pads for increased creative opportunity and performance value. With this in mind, the Yamaha EAD10 Electronic Acoustic Drum Module & Sensor is an advantageous addition to any acoustic drum setup.
Video Sharing, Made Easy
The Yamaha EAD10 system is designed for seamless integration with the Rec'N'Share app, which is available on iOS and Android. Record audio and video along with songs from your device library, and share your performances via a choice of platforms including YouTube. The app's intuitive tempo-detection tool will automatically select the tempo of any song you choose to play along to, offering click, tempo change, and loop selection functionality. You can also play along to your music without the Rec'N'Share app, by using the aux connection on the EAD10 module. Practice, perform and develop your skills until you are ready to share them with the world.
The Yamaha EAD10 module boasts over 750 built-in samples or up to 100 of your own sounds, letting you create totally unique custom kits. To accommodate all of these sounds, Yamaha are giving you the option to expand the EAD10 system with up to six additional triggers, such as the popular Yamaha DT50. Whatever your chosen drumming style or genre, you can get the most out of your drums with the Yamaha EAD10 system with no need for additional studio and recording equipment.
The Yamaha EAD10 Electronic Acoustic Drum Module & Sensor system offers a tremendous amount of features and functionality to enhance and revolutionise the way that drums are played. The system is the perfect solution for practice, performance, recording, and everything in between. Whether you are just beginning to learn drums, or you have been playing for years, the Yamaha EAD10 system combines the best elements from acoustic and electronic drums into one intuitive package.
- Transform your acoustic setup into a versatile hybrid drum kit
- EAD10 module offers studio-quality sounds, samples and effects
- High-quality bass drum trigger with integrated stereo microphones
- Flawless integration with Rec'N'Share app for recording and sharing (Android/iOS)
- Includes over 750 built-in samples or up to 100 of your own sounds
- Scenes: Preset: 50, User: 200
- Reverb: 11
- Effects: Mic: 21, Trigger: 10
- Trigger Sounds: AWM2, 64 Note Polyphony, 757 Voices
- Wave Memory: 32 MB
- Recording Time: 1 min 30 secs Internal Memory or 30 min/File USB Flash Drive
- Recording Format: WAV (44.1kHz, 16-bit, Stereo)
- Tempo: 30 – 300 BPM Tap Tempo Function
- Connectors: DC IN (12 V), PHONES (Standard Stereo Phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), OUTPUT L/MONO, R (Standard Mono Phone), USB TO DEVICE, USB TO HOST
- Included accessories: Owner’s Manual, PA-150 (Or An Equivalent Recommended by Yamaha), Module Holder, Module Holder Wing Bolts (× 2), Connector cables (1 Pair), Cable Bands (× 3), Adhesive Cushions (× 2)